Air Conditioning System Tune-up Calgary
Get ready to beat the heat with an air conditioning system tune-up like no other!
Our expert technicians know exactly what it takes to keep your A/C running smoothly all summer long.
Industry Leading Multi-Point Air Conditioning System Tune-up
Neglecting necessary maintenance ensures a steady decline in air conditioning performance while energy use steadily increases. Annual preventative maintenance is required for manufacturer warranties and City Home Comfort has factory certified procedures. This is an affordable yearly service that has many benefits for your cooling system and electricity bill.
AC Tune-up Calgary – Points of Service
21 – Point Tune-up Checklist inspection of you central AC system includes:
- Clean and check pressure tube for proper pressure switch operation
- Clean the compressors surface
- Clean the condenser coils
- Clean the relay contacts
- Inspect or clean air filter
- Test startup operations
- Test safety controls
- Tighten electrical connections
- Measure volts/amps on motors (too high of an amp can cause premature blower motor failure or a short in the equipment)
- Adjust, calibrate, or replace batteries on thermostats
- Check belts on belt driven motors
- Inspect all limit and safety controls.
- Check the condition of the line set
- Check the condition and operation of the evaporator coil
- Check the condition and operation of the blower fan
- Check the oil level in the compressor
- Check the condition and operation of the pressure switch
- Check the condition of the fuses
- Check the condition and operation of the capacitor
- The Freon level *This is a sealed system so if the level is low this is most definitely something wrong. We will not add any Freon to the system until it has been repaired. *
- Documents any deficiencies on customer invoice